Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My 2nd Sem in Uni

I had started my 2nd sem of 1st year about 2 weeks ago,
This semester, my timetable is nicely "arranged".
Last semester, we used to have time gap between lectures,
but now, there is rarely time gap between lectures.

Most of the lectures last for like:
Mon: 9am-1pm
Tues: 9am-8pm (with 2 hours break in between)
Wed: 10am-4pm (with 1 hour break in between)
Thurs: 9am-1pm

Although there isn't much time gap between lectures,
I'm glad that there isn't any lecture on Friday~! =)

Another thing about my 2nd semester is..
I think I might able to loss some weight v(^o^)v

Reasons?
Firstly, most of our lectures are on the "hill" of our faculty.
Secondly, sometimes I will miss my lunch (save money and diet XP)
Thirdly, I wanted to believe that I will loss weight X))

This sem will be a new start for me..
I failed to do well for my 1st final exam :'(
Cause I didn't manage my time systematically..
(p/s: too much facebook-ing rather than face-booking XP)

Well.. hopefully I can be a better student this semester.. =)
"Jiayou~!"


No comments:

Post a Comment