Monday, January 24, 2011

++ PT11 ++


Last year, i was the AJK of PT10 under SMD,
i've enjoyed myself very much during PTUM~
This year, when my exec asked me to go for interview,
i struggled a lot..
because my result for 1st sem sucks..
and it upset me a lot..

I even tried to convince myself that joining activity causes me to get such results..
(lame excuse)
and i had tried to persuade myself not to join PT11..
i thought i had made up my mind..
but then.. i asked myself..

"Are you sure you wanna give up the interview?"
I don't know..
"Are you sure you wanna let go this opportunity to learn something new?"
I don't know..
"Are you sure you will not regret that you didn't join PT11 when you attend PTUM this year?"
I will..!

That's why i went for the interview~
After i've decided~ i lied to shun ying that i will not attend~ haha~~ X)
After the interview session, i thought i will not be chosen..
cause i didn't do well for the interview..
but the moment shun ying told me that i was selected,
i felt surprise and happy~
Although i'm worried that i might notable to cope with it..
i will stay strong to face all the difficulties~
because this is the path that i've chosen~
no one forced me to do so..
Therefore, i will try my best to work for what i've chosen..

Now, i'm so so glad that i've chosen this path~
Although this path might be a lot more challenging..
I'm not afraid..
because i know that my fellow friends will support me~
All of us will support each other~~

PT11 gambateh~!
We can do it~~!!

4 comments:

  1. jiayou!!u all can do it...we looking 4 it!!!u stil gt time to capture photo huh...haha..p n c ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~ no ar~ this photo is taken in UM when i walked to my faculty in the morning~ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best!!!lets fight it 2geta!!we cn do it!!=)

    ReplyDelete