Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mood of the week~


This week, i'm having hard time frequently..
Sudden emoness, binge eating and vomit, tiredness..
Lolz.. I don't know what's wrong with me..
Maybe i knew, just that I'm avoiding the reality..

Some1 told me:
"When you're feeling down, tell yourself to be strong cause no1 will care about it."
Hehe.. actually I knew no1 will ever care~

However,
I'm fortunate enough to have a group of super-duper insane and nice friends~
Because of them, even if I'm feeling down~
Their cuteness + silliness + insanity will make me laugh~
As I laugh~ the things troubling me are not a big deal anymore~
I love my friends and I really do~
They're like my second family~
Although we might have conflicts on and off.. (sorry.. is my fault..)
I hope that they don't put it on heart..


My friends

No comments:

Post a Comment