Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Semester 2 : 2010/11

Hmm.. what's wrong with me this sem?
My immune system seems to be weaker already..
I don't think i fell sick last sem,
But now.. this is the second breakdown of my immune system..
What the.. :[

2 weeks before Gouden Roos;
3 weeks before my final exam..
yet, i'm not ready for any of these..
My vocal is like.. Q.Q
My acting is like.. (''.__.)
My dancing is like.. 囧rz
My study..?
speaking of that..
I haven't even prepare for this sat's test.. oh god..

Hmm.. you might wanna ask me if I regret about joining Gouden Roos??
Of coz....I never regret~!
bcoz doing something that I like and I have interest in~
is a form of enjoyment~ :)

Well~ although I seems to be busy during this sem
with activities such as DaYao, PTUM, SPAS Greening Day, Gouden Roos~
I'm contented and I feel that this sem is kinda meaningful~ ^o^

Sometimes I do feel stress up..
Still, I'll try to stay as strong as possible~
I'm sorry if any of you see my "emoness" and tears.. >_<

Anyway~ this evening I'll have my final English presentation~
I guess I'll have to present it with my half manly voice~ wakakaka~~
Wish me all the best ya~~


Suddenly I miss red bean soup~~

Oh ya~ I'd like to say something~
Sometimes~
is not about you CAN or cannot~
is about you WANT or you don't~

Enjoy your life~~

"Aal Izz Well Babe~"

No comments:

Post a Comment