Friday, September 9, 2011

Holidays·End

Hmm.. 3 months++ holidays~
How was my life?
All I can say is,
It is kinda colourful~ :P

Why do I say so?
1st, I got myself a haircut~ *lovely~*
2nd, Returned to R2 for work~ *happy~*
3rd, Lots of surprises, cards and presents~ *overjoy~*
4th, Something has been revealed.. *stunned..*
and many more~

Anyway~ I love my holidays~
Cause I was able to meet up with these crazily insane friends~
I did cry, I did emo..
But as long as you guys are around~
I know everything will be just fine :)
*Oh man.. I really really miss you guys~*

Time flies when you are having fun~
True enough~
Time passed by so fast,
I can't believe that tomorrow I'm heading back.. *Owh..*

When I was packing my luggage today~
I found that it is easy to pack all the stuffy like
clothes, daily-needs, notes and etc~
But.. is hard to pack up my holiday's mood.. :x *Sigh..*

Well.. anyway~
I'm almost done packing~
Just have to wait for my dear friends to get into my luggage..
then, I'm all ready to go back~ :P
*Yeah~ I'm serious about it~*

It will be a new life in Uni isn't it?
New college > new room > new roomie > new environment > new me~!!
Nah~ don't worry~ I'll still be the same lamo me~
*With less emoness~ well.. I'll try to :P*


P/S: Just fixed my fringes of hair today~ *lovely*
look kinda cute~ *nah~ just kidding~ i know u guys just vomit~*

Hope for the best ya~~ :D
"Aal Izz Well Babe~*

2 comments:

  1. XD I'm sure u can enjoy ur life in uni~~
    don't worry bout anything,
    juz follows the feeling and let it flows~~~
    it will take u to wherever u wan to go~~
    everything is gonna be fine as long as u dun emo again~~^^
    and i'm sure u won't hav that kind of chance~
    u dun hav the guts to try it~~~hehe~~
    u post ur photo finally~!!haha~~~
    see u next year~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~ yaya~ thx thx~~
    this sem kinda busy Q.Q
    hehe~ u oso dont emo ar~
    *打勾勾~~*
    iish~ don't challenge me~~~
    hehe~ look silly @.@
    see you~~~ take care ar~~~

    ReplyDelete