Monday, August 29, 2011

Recent Life~

Life is not a bed of roses..
Life is full with challenges and obstacles..
All of these can make us a better man..

Hmm.. lately I'm facing some tiny little obstacles~
And I must admit that..
I'm not strong enough to deal with them~
But a good news is.. I'm still ALIVE~!! :D

Well.. anyway~
Sometimes, I mean a lot of time~
I really think that my life is like a drama series~
*Hehe.. everyone's life is an act~*

Whenever I faced any obstacles or probs..
You know what will I do?
I will just cry~ *Lolz~*
Yea~ I know is not a solution..
and there is no use to cry over split milk~

There are times where I really wanna give up,
there are times where I really wanna end myself,
there are times where I really wanna stay strong,
there are times where I really wanna be successful,
there are times.. a lot of them~

I guess God adores me~
That's why whenever I'm feeling bluey..
there's always a bunch of insane + lovely friends with me~
Always there to brighten up my day :D
*Glad to have all of you by my side~*

Oh by the way~
Things are still happening..
and one of my friends told me this,
"Don't worry~ nothing can be worst than this~"

Oh well~ cheer up then :)
Keep this in my mind~


"Life is unfair -- get used to it~!! -- Bill Gates"


No comments:

Post a Comment