Saturday, May 28, 2011

Holidays·Home

Well~ it has been about 4 days of my holidays~
Hmm.. to be frank..
"I'm so bored at home ar~~~~~"
*maybe I should date some1? :p*

1st, Can't online for 24 hours~
2nd, Can't go anywhere as I like~
3rd, Not much friends find me yum cha~
4th, No motivation and inspiration for design~
5th, No intersting drama that attract me~
6th, Bored of playing online/offline games~
7th, 1 annoying ppl keep on harassing me.. :(

Yeee... *dislike*
I wish I could back to 13 May~ (Not the incident 13 May)
I missed it a lot :(

I prefer to be busy but meaningful..
rather than free but nothing to do.. >__<"

Luckily~
I'm gonna start working soon~~ *wuhuu~*
Hope everything will be alright while I'm working~
*Miss every1 from Besta R2~*

Did any1 miss me~?
*Silence---*
Hmm.. I guess is a "no"~ *sad Q.Q*
Nvm~ even if no1 misses me~
I will miss others de~~

Molek gang~
DJ gang~
38 gang~
Besta R2 families~
PT families~
and others~

Hope to see you guys soon~~~

*Missing You*

No comments:

Post a Comment