Saturday, May 7, 2011

++ 7 May 2011 ++

This morning I went to jog as usual~
(Ok lah~ I admit I overslept :P)
After jogging 4 rounds at Varsity Lake~
I'm contented and satisfied~

Oow~ by the way~
When I've jogged 3 rounds continuously~
I found both my palms appeared to be pale~ without any sign of blood X)
As white as a sheet of blank A4 paper~~
Lolz~ :x

Anyway~
I walked back to my college after jogging~
When I was walking along the Fac of Geology~
A car stopped by and asked for the direction to Fac of Built Environment~
The driver is an old man with pure white hair~
This is what had happened...

Driver: Erm.. because we are in a hurry, do you mind following us and show us the way?
Me: Erm.. but I'm sweaty >-<" (I feel bad to dirty his car)
Driver: Is ok~
Me: Oow~ ok~

There is another old man (also in pure white hair~) in the car~
He sat at the passenger seat beside the driver's~
So I greeted him by saying "Harlo~"
He nodded as reply~
(He looked like those neighbourhood grandpa~ nice and friendly~)

Driver: Sorry to trouble you, we'll send you back to the place later.
Me: Oow~ is ok~ are you guys attending conference?
Driver: Erm.. ya, is a seminar.
Me: Oow~
Driver: This is Dr Mok, Minister of Health. (I remembered of hearing "Minister" and "Health")
Me: (Don't know any of the political ppl except PM) Oow~ Hi~
Dr Mok: You are a lecturer?
Me: (Don't know should be happy or sad) No~ I'm a student~ ^-^"
Dr Mok: Final year student?
Me: No~ 1st year student~ ^o^"
Dr Mok: Oh I see.

After arriving at the Fac of Built Environment~

Driver: Thank you, should we send you back now or...
Me: Oow~ is ok~ since I was jogging~ I can jog back~
Driver: Oow, thanks for your help.
Me: (Bow) Welcome~ nice to meet you~
Dr Mok: Thank you.
Me: (Bow again) Welcome~

In the end~ I've to walk again from Varsity Lake~
(Why my college is so far *sudden thought*)

Well~ the summary of this story includes:

1. I'm no longer a master 2nd year student~ I'm a LECTURER~!! (buahahaha~~)
2. I was on the way back to college~ and yet I was being fetched to Fac of Built Environment~ (Walk again and again :p)



Pic of a "Lecturer"?

Have a nice day my friends~
Aal Izz Well Babe~~

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha~~!!a funny “艳遇”^^
    btw,nice pic^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Mok??? who lai de?? U so brave lol....If I'm you, I will not go into their car lo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha~ the driver said is a Minister of something something~
    Coz I see is old man ma~ then in UM >.<

    ReplyDelete