Friday, October 7, 2011

5 Oct: Day in UM

Hmm.. went to Pusat Perubatan UM (PPUM) for the 1st time on this day~
Reason??
Hee~ went for body check up~
Was suspicious about certain thing~ X)

Since I'm staying in 2nd college~
Is in fact quite near to PPUM,
but I don't really know how to go there via 6th college~
*heard that there's shortcut from 6th college to PPUM*
Thus, I was hoping that some1 would accompany me to PPUM~
*is kinda scary to go alone.. for me XD*
My friend did offer to accompany me~
But I rejected coz I don't really want to trouble them..
*I have to go PPUM by 73oam and don't know till what time*

So, on this particular day~
I woke up at 530am~
and departed at 635am~
*need to go earlier to find the place since I'm not familiar with it*

Well.. is kinda scary to walk alone..
especially when going somewhere you're not familiar with~
I managed to reach the Fac of Medic~
and luckily there is some1 for me to seek direction to~
But the path she showed me..
Err.. is like a mini alley with slightly dim light~
*hehe.. scary.. X|*

I reached at the destination about 7am~
*registration starts at 73oam*
and there's a Q already.. @.@!!
I'm the 14th people (according to my number)~
I did explore a bit about PPUM~
*saw Secret Recipe X)*

And my long waiting started..
*after 0014 I got another number: 1024 (waiting for the 5th counter)*

*dislike waiting T___T*
so many procedure~
the only thing that I like is..
I managed to read my notes~
*coz nothing to do~ :P*

My cousin wanted to accompany me but she got meeting~
So she asked my uncle and aunty to call me~
*find out where I am so they could come over*
They speak Hokkien/Teow Chew~
But I'm a dialect dummy~
I told them with my broken dialect skills that I'm okay to be alone~
*which is not true*
Sitting alone at the bench..
reading my notes..
waiting for my turn..

My phone rang again and my uncle asked me where I am~
*I replied him in Mandarin X)*
In the end, they still came~
*touched*
I cried when I saw them~
*hehe~ TuT*
My aunty even takeaway fried kwey tiao for me~
*happy :D*

Finally, is my turn at 11am+~
By the way~ the number they arranged for is kinda weird~
eg. from 8002 - 8001 - 8003 - me~
After checking up~
I was told that is not really what I've been worried~
*hmm.. should have agree to arrange for surgery X)*
I left happily without asking for MC for my skipped lectures~ @.@"

On the way back~
I bought brownies for me and roomie :D
*Vienna Brownies~*
*Apple Cheese Brownies~*

And the lab was cancelled due to rainy day~
*I enjoyed myself walking in rain~*

Sigh.. suddenly thought of all my undone things~ :(

Anyway, just wanna share with you guys~
That day my tutor told me:
"You should know your priority as a student."
Hmm.. even as a student~
My priority is to get enough sleep~
But due to certain factors..
I still gave up my priority~
So don't tell me to know what priority theory =.="~

To me..
I'll do what I think is important to me~
I wanna do what I like to do~
without hurting any1~

Is okay if I'm hurt..
*unknown bruises on my knee*

as long as it is not hurting others..
even if it does hurt..
I hope that it can be minimised to the least hurtful level..

This is who I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment