Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Week·Roller Coasting Mood

Wow.. it has been 2 weeks since my blog was last updated (.__.")
Reason?
Yea~ I was busy with lots of stuff:

1. Lantern Parade: 18 Sept
2. PT interviews: 19-21 Sept
3. Study Limnology
4. Meeting for National Varsity Chinese Debate
5. Draw PiPi for PT usage~
6. Meet up with PiPi's manufacturer
7. Tidy up PT room after the disaster
8. Thinking of designs for PT~
9. Artwork for certain usage~

Yet I still used up some time to:

1. Watch movie -- Nasi Lemak 2.0
2. Enjoy Snowflakes~
3. Blogging~ (doing it now)
4. Facebook-ing~ :P
5. Jogging~

And throughout all these~
I had a roller coasting mood..
There are 3 days (according to my frend) I was emo-ing~
*actually I think more than 3 days*
Hmm.. I guess I'm not pro in withstanding stresses..
When everything approaches me together at once..
I get tensed up and ended up emo-ing.. :(
*assignments, reports, practicals, blah blah blah..*

Sigh.. there are times where I really feel like giving up..
Giving up my activities..
Just focus on studies..
But.. I can't..
I can't stand facing books and papers everyday..
I can't stand the boredom..
Most importantly.. I don't wanna give up PT..

Although I'm lost sometimes, stressed..
I will stay strong~
*p/s: after I cry la~ muahahaha~*
A big thank you to my friends who:
# Lend me ears: listen to me
# Lend me eyes: read my messages
# Lend me hug: she was forced to :P

I know there are lots of people who are even more stressed..
and they can cope with it..
Why can't I?
I always asked myself..
"Why xxx can cope with multi-multitasks but I can't?"
"Why yyy can sleep less than 5hours per day to complete their works but I can't?"
"Why zzz can..."
Sigh..

I'm just me.. I don't wanna be xxx or yyy nor zzz..
I just wanna be myself..
I know that things should come with priority..
But.. I guess I'm still a kid.. not mature enough..
*I have to learn to be more mature~!!*

The most memorable day is on 29 Sept~
There was a talk in our college~
As usual~ I didn't plan to attend XP
While me and roomie were in room busy with our thingy~
"(Shout) E200 turun!!"
Me and my roomie were shocked~
I put down my scissors (I was doing artwork),
ran towards the switch and turn off our light + fan~
Then silently return to my seat~
"(Shout) E300 turun!!"
"(Knocking on doors) Sila turun! Turun turun!"
Me and my roomie listen to all these in darkness~ (Giggling~ :D)
With our lappies on~
The lights from the screens are the only light source~

*hehe~ :)*

Imagine~ you saw 2 faces in a dark room.. *Screaming*
Is so funny~
I even told my roomie that we should scared them IF they open our room~
*evil~ ngek ngek ngek~*

The craziest thing is I was so tensed up that day~
I can't stand the negative energy in my body~
So, I went jogging at 8pm~ XD
From 2nd college to 8th college~

Actually the day before that day~
4am - 7.45am: Sleep~
9am - 11am+: Lab~
11.30am - 12.30pm: Lied on bed (can't fall asleep =_=)
1230pm - 1.15pm: Lunch + write personal details for juniors
1.30pm - 5pm+: Went library for literature review~
5pm+ - 6pm: Interview for PT
6pm - 6.30pm~ Dinner
6.30pm - 745pm: Certify my course + on9-ing~
8pm-9pm: Jogging

So I'm kinda impressed by my negative energy~
I never thought that I could really have energy after all those stuffs~

Anyway~
I'll keep it up~ ^o^
*Gambateh Eechinophyta~!!*

*Miss my cutie bro~*

No comments:

Post a Comment