Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Making of My Masterpiece~

1: Draft your guitar with measurements~
2: Carve the shape of the guitar holder~
(p/s: I used the stick from ice-cream)
3: Draw your guitar and cut it out~
(p/s: Cut 2 pieces of the similar shape 1 for top 1 for base~)
4: Cut out a long long cupboard/box and cut it as shown below~
(p/s: It will be used to thicken the guitar)
5: Attach (4) on to the base of your guitar~
6: This is how it looks like~
(p/s: I change the shape because my friend's guitar look like this~)
7: Attach the base with a nice cover~
(p/s: I used the box of ice-cream~ the colour looks like the base~)
8: Attach the details of the guitar to the top~
9: Attach the "string" to the guitar~
10: Waiting it to dry~
10: Attach the top to (7)~ coloured it if you want to and there you are~
Handmade guitar~~
11: You can sew a guitar bag too~
(p/s: no procedure is recorded~ oops XD)
Guitar + Its baggy~
Guitar inside the baggy~

Hope you guys enjoy reading~
*Proud of my master piece~♥*

2 comments: